Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the bugaboo buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle - or cross-country, Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails.
Versatile, robust and spacious, the one piece fold bugaboo buffalo has multiple luggage options, a high and spacious seat and an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the elements. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.
- spacious bassinet and seat; suitable from birth up to 3 years (17 kg / 37.5 lbs)*.
- precision-stitched leather-look handlebar and carry handle
- five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- one hand operation to recline, reverse and release the seat
- mattress with aerated inlay
- 10” swivel wheels & 12” rear wheels with foam filled tyres
- bag hooks to hang your bag (up to 6 kg certified)
- all fabrics machine washable
- weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 12.3 kg / 27.1 lbs
- folded lwh: 88x54x34 cm / 35x21x13”
- unfolded width: 60 cm / 24”
- underseat bag: 35 l / 9.2 gal
*the bugaboo buffalo is engineered to be robust - tested up to a total seat load of 23 kg / 50 lbs, with a maximum weight of the child of 17kg / 37.5 lbs