Britax Safe-n-Sound TEX Series combines Thermo5® High Performance fabrics with Nanotex® technology.
The combination of Thermo5® and Nanotex® creates an advanced fabric resistant to stains and moisture, providing comfort with hygiene and convenience.
This means when little accidents happen on the go, your seat is easy to clean and will continue to keep your little one comfortable.
The TEX Series incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort.
Thermo5 with Nanotex Spill Protection:
- Stain resistant and moisture repellent properties combined with Thermo5.High Performance fabric makes it easy to clean
on the go.
Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) - Head Protection:
- Dual layer head protection minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash.The inner SICT™ layer provides 180°protection around your child’s head, a whilst the outer SICT™ layer on the seat exterior absorbs immediate crash energy.
- ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX use ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey every time.
Active Head Restraint™ (AHR™):
- Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR™ grows with your child working with SICT™ to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
Rear Facing for longer:
- Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
Hassle Free Harness™ :
- With frontal ease of access whilst the child is seated, the easy adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread.
Flexi Infant Safety Cushion™:
- This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Detachable wings making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector and cushion pad.
- Retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- Suitable for forward facing use.
- Transition Height Marker: 390mm approx.
- Lower Height Marker: 350mm approx.
- Upper Height Marker: 435mm approx.
- Seat Weight: 8.9 kg