Polarised Sunglasses [Frame Colour: YeLlow PB001Y.SM] [Size: Anklebiter 1-4yrs]
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Australian company Ugly Fish Eyewear knows the importance of protecting everyone’s eyes, especially your kids. Whether on an outdoor adventure, on the boat fishing or just taking a stroll under the sun, the Ugly Fish polarized sunglasses for kids are the best option with regards to style, quality, price and sun protection.
The Ugly Fish Junior range are thin yet flexible polarized sunglasses that can handle the rough and tumble that children can put things through due to the TPEE frame provided. You’ll be astonished at just how flexible the frames on these kids polarized sunglasses are which help prevent breakage.
The Polarised lenses provided are efficient in dimming undesirable overly bright light as well as removing unwanted and annoying glare whilst providing maximum category 3 UV protection for your kids eyes. Plus this is all backed up by being compliant with the latest AS/NZS Australian Standards.
- Polarised Lenses
- Kids Sunglasses
- Frame: Very flexible TPEE for damage resistance
- Compliant with Australian Standards
- Category 3 UV Protection lenses
- Ideal for fishing or every day outdoor wear
- Offers stylish lightweight sun protection and the designs offer a cool kids look and feel.
- TPEE Frames offer maximum flexibility, therefore your kids sunglasses may last a lot longer than brands or models that do not utilise TPEE material in their frames.
- Perfect for removing glare, So ideal for the kids that fish as well as going to the beach or simply enjoying any form of outdoor activity.
- They’re affordable – the price is astonishing for such a quality pair of kid’s sunglasses.
|Brand||Ugly Fish Eyewear|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Baby Bella users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.