The Mamaway Postnatal Recovery and Support Belly Band is a TGA Approved compression garment, which is recommended by physiotherapists.
- Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD's when combined with physio therapy and exercise.
- Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core.
- Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles back in place postpartum.
- Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilising your abdomen and wound after C-section.
- Acts as a back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby
- Breathable bamboo charcoal fibres form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing.
- Antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve circulation.
- Fully adjustable velcro allows you to control the tightness as the velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
- Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilising the abdomen and improving posture while you recover.
- Suitable for both natural and c-section Mums
- Safe to wear under clothing.
- Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back.
- Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight.
- Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line and smooth silhouette under clothing.
- High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash. (Hand wash only)
- When purchasing this product you may be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate.
Please check with your individual Health Fund for eligibility and specific requirements.
Which size do I need?
Mamaway belly band starts from size M.
Being 24.5cm wide and ultra-stretchy design, it can cover most body types and sizes. Use your current clothing size as a guide, if you are close to due date or postnatal; choose one size bigger than your pre-pregnancy body size in the first and second trimesters for pregnancy gain.
- S/M - Length 97cm/AUS 6-12
- L/XL - Length 107cm/AUS 14-20
57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber