Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy
Baby Bella understand that at times you may need to return, exchange, refund or have a product repaired. Below we have outlined our policies and procedures for these circumstances.
Returns & Refunds:
Change of Mind:
At Baby Bella you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusions apply*) for an exchange or credit note for change of mind reasons as long as the following criteria is met
- Item is returned unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging with all instruction manuals, accessories and inclusions. DVD’s & CD’s must be in original shrink wrap.
- You provide the original proof of purchase receipt – without this we will not be able to process your return
- Items are returned at your own cost within 30 days of original purchase (for online order within 30 days of receiving your online purchase)
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase
- The item is not a gift card, floor stock or discontinued item that was reduced to clear
Manager’s approval will need to be given for all returns and will only be approved if all of the above criteria is met. If approved we will record your details and will issue you with either an exchange or credit note. Refunds will only be approved in some circumstances at manager’s discretion and refunds can only be made the same way as the original payment method was made and in favour of the person or entity on the original transaction.
* The following items are excluded from change of mind
- Breast Pumps
- Potties & Toilet Seats – toiletries items
- Personal Care – nipple protectors, underwear etc.
- Pillows, Mattresses & Protectors
- Special Orders of furniture and products that are not usually stocked within our stores or are a pre-ordered item
- Gift Cards, floor stock or discontinued items that were reduced to clear
- All refunds and exchanges exclude delivery charges – delivery is non refundable
Please visit your local store or contact us on – (02) 6651 8484. For online orders we can provide you with a return address and RA number for your order.
Repairs & Warranty:
All items we sell have a manufactures or wholesalers warranty period of a minimum 12 months. Refer to Manufacturer's warranty card or guide inside packaging or contact us and we will provide the information you need to have your warranty claim processed. Any items returned for any reason will need to have the original proof of purchase submitted at the time of return.
Repairs & Warranty Process:
In the rare event that you have a warranty issue please contact us for the best way to return your goods to store.
- If the problem is Minor and can be repaired easily we will send the item back to the Manufacturer OR Repair agent for "Assessment" and repair.
- The Assessment process should be conducted within a reasonable time. Considering most of the Wholesalers or Repair Agents are interstate we would deem 21 working days to be a reasonable time frame to carry out this Assessment. The 21 working days represents the maximum reasonable time frame for the item to be packaged, sent, assessed, repaired and returned.
- The Wholesaler, Repair Agent or Manufacturer when conducting the Assessment will determine the below.
- There is a Minor Fault and the product can be easily repaired and the product returned within a reasonable time frame. (21 Work Days)
- There is a Major Fault that cannot be repaired easily then you may choose a Refund or Replacement.
- The Product has been damaged through "abnormal use". Unfortunately Baby Bella cannot offer a Repair, Refund OR Exchange if the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Baby Bella , The Manufacturer OR the Repair Agent. Shipping charges will apply to you in these instances.
- You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if there is a Major fault of that product. This will be determined by the Manufacturer once the item is returned to them for Assessment.
A Major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you knew about it
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for cannot be easily fixed
- Is unsafe and cannot be repaired
- Troubleshooting and fault issues surrounding some Breast Pumps and some Baby Monitors will be resolved directly with the Manufacturer. Please contact us for the relevant Manufactures contact details.
If you need further assistance please contact us on – (02) 6651 8484