Arms UP Swaddle that is lighter than a muslin blanket - and more convenient!
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Lite is made from ultra-lite & cool 0.2 TOG fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP™ Original fabric. And, because the Swaddle UP™ Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Natural arms up design to allows self-soothing
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- INPAA approved
S 3.2 - 6kg
|Brand||Love To Swaddle|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Baby Bella users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.